THE 8A2'S FORUM

Education changes lives

You are not connected. Please login or register

Group 1 : CITY LIFE vs COUNTRY LIFE , WHICH IS BETTER ?

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

LIFE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE
I like living in the countryside because of some reasons . environmentally speaking it is a peaceful place . The air is fresh , the space is quiet . We can enjoy healthy natural conditions although there have been many changes than before , for example in the past it was a brick house . The main means of transportation are by car or by foot by car or by motorbike . People in rural areas have started to use electronic equipment and machines in their work . The old season work hard so no good results . Now many machines make work more convenient and productivity is also higher . As for social security , the countryside is a safer place than a city . Rural areas are much more secure because most of people are friendly and ready to help one another
Countryside life has a lot of new things to try . It is more exciting , interesting and never dull for me

Xem lý lịch thành viên
LIFE IN THE COUNTRYSIDE
I like living in the countryside because of some reasons. Firstly, environmentally speaking it is a peaceful place . The air is fresh , the space is quiet . We can enjoy healthy natural conditions although there have been many changes than before , for example, in the past it was a brick house . The main means of transportation are by car or ON foot by car or by motorbike . People in rural areas have started usING electronic equipmentS and machines in their work . The old season work hard so no good results . Now many machines make work more convenient and productivity is also higher . As for social security , the countryside is a safer place than a city . Rural areas are much more secure because most of people are friendly and ready to help one another
Countryside life has a lot of new things to try . It is more exciting , interesting and never dull for me.

YOU NEED TO REWRITE THIS TOPIC.
HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR WRITING AGAIN

Xem lý lịch thành viên http://loveclass8a2.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết