THE 8A2'S FORUM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
THE 8A2'S FORUM

Education changes lives

You are not connected. Please login or register

Topic: Life in the city for unit 2

2 posters

Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

1Topic: Life in the city for unit 2 Empty Topic: Life in the city for unit 2 Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:23 am

Kelly

Kelly

I really enjoy life in the city because It makes me feel more comfortable. Although the city have a lot of problems like air pollution, water pollution,etc... But I still love the way that the city still "live" at night, and there are lots of things to do in the city. There also have a good service here. The night in the city is very romantic for the lovers. I live better in the city like in the reality.
P/s : Please ask me something, I won't bite.
And the forum still not add unit 2 yet.
Btw my name is Khue

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_QLqXxQCDHJr594-O51ucg?view_as

2Topic: Life in the city for unit 2 Empty Re: Topic: Life in the city for unit 2 Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Nhật linh

I very like life in the countryside because it very vast, peaceful,colourful, and there are many beautiful view. I can play the activities such as : go fishing, fly a kite...In the afternoon, i can see watching sunset. On starry nights, we lie on the grass,looking at the sky and counting stars. The people here have a simple life. They are friendly, kind, hard-working. I live  the countryside better than the city

Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết